Florida Gulf Coast Beach Wedding Locations
Florida’s Gulf Coast Beaches
Beach lovers will find great beach destinations along Florida’s west coast and the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Florida’s Gulf Coast beaches are set apart from the rest of the state, boasting a reputation for powder white sands, emerald green waters and breathtaking sunsets – all key ingredients for a romantic Florida beach wedding or elopement.
Whether you choose to get married on the northern beaches of Clearwater, the top-rated beaches of St. Pete Beach or the peaceful southern beaches near Sarasota, the Gulf Coast beaches offer unparalleled sunsets – just perfect for your beach wedding ceremony.
Our team at Tide the Knot Beach Weddings lives right here in the heart of the Gulf Coast Beaches, in St Pete Beach, which was recently named by TripAdvisor as the #1 beach destination in the U.S. and #5 in the world! And that’s just one of the many spectacular gems in our Tampa Bay beaches portfolio. The Tampa Bay area is unique in that it’s tri-county structure spans a tight geography that is surrounded by waters at every turn. There is no shortage of bridges and waterways, making your commutes from the city to the beach scenic and relaxing. Fly into Tampa Bay, get married on the beach and enjoy the blend of beach and city activities, all within an hour in any direction. Aside from the obvious beauty of our beaches, there are an abundance of benefits to choosing the Gulf Coast Tampa Bay Beaches for your Florida beach wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony-
- Beach weather is consistent nearly year round & temps in the winter months are warmer than our northern beaches in Jacksonville & the Panhandle
- Sunsets on the west coast beaches, magnificent backdrop for your wedding photography
- Gulf of Mexico boasts warmer, calmer and prettier waters than eastern Atlantic shores
- Cultural diversity of downtown cities like St Pete & Tampa are nearby to add adventure to your trip
- Tampa International Airport & St Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport are 30 minutes from beaches
Gulf Coast Beaches are Florida’s main attraction, and we have the sand to back it up. Check out our Beach Wedding Location pages for St Pete Beaches, Clearwater Beaches & Sarasota Beaches to pick your favorite beach ceremony spot.